Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A cream which cleared my spots, blotched my skin. Is there any creams/oil i can use 2 stop my skin blotching?

Im dark skinned and there a there is 2 lighter blotches under my eyes. Does it mean anything?A cream which cleared my spots, blotched my skin. Is there any creams/oil i can use 2 stop my skin blotching?
hey,


I wouldn't say it's serious or anything. Keep an eye on it;it could be eczema, or a little too much sun exposure.


To keep the skin soft, and moisturized, try Liz Earle. It's quite pricey, but sooo worth it.


I've picked out some creams/oils for your problem. I hope i have helped sufficiently!


xx*A cream which cleared my spots, blotched my skin. Is there any creams/oil i can use 2 stop my skin blotching?
Try cocoa butter or Ambi (skin discoloration fade cream). Good luck!
I believe there is, but it causes spots...





...catch 22 darlin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment