Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Does that clearisil cream that promises to clear spots in 3 days actually work? I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS!?

I never have spots but have three big ones on my chin. I never get spots, ever! And it's NOT because of stress. I'm a calm person and I have nothing to stress about. The wedding preparations have been fine for 3 months.





I'm cleansing with regular soap, and then a gentle exfoliant cream that is meant for everyday use and then I'm putting a layer of that spot cream on the spots. I do this twice a day. I use shea butter on the rest of my face so it doesn't get dry.Does that clearisil cream that promises to clear spots in 3 days actually work? I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS!?
Yeah it works pretty good, just don't over do it 'cause it does dry your skin a bit.Does that clearisil cream that promises to clear spots in 3 days actually work? I'M GETTING MARRIED IN 5 DAYS!?
i wouldnt try such a harsh treatment in case u have a reaction to it. try putting toothpaste on your spots at bed time to dry them out.
just pop them and then put some tooth paste on it.. it should be gone by your wedding day.. if not just cover it with some good concealer

No comments:

Post a Comment