Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Whats the best face wash or cream to use to clear my face full of acne?

Ive had acne on my face for the past two years and can not get rid of it to save my life. I have acne that has been on my face since ive had acne and can not get rid of it. I wash my face twice a day and has used so many things to do to get rid of them but they are always there the next morning and there like little black heads. Ive been to the doctor and subscribed me to some cream that i spent 130 on and did nothing for me and just want a clear face :( what do you think would work?Whats the best face wash or cream to use to clear my face full of acne?
the dermathologist... man.. i had acne for years... and i went to the dermathologist yesterday.. she gave me like a thousand creams and lotions... and they are dissapearing!!! so stop getting over the counter things that simply dont work... proactive works for some time.. but then it worsens! blieve me! so get professional help! and avoid that doctor.. ask your friends if they have dermathologists... its sad the doctor made you get that cream... besides.. creams do not work for acneic people since its oily and constricts pores.. making it WORSE...





research a lil too!





good luck~!Whats the best face wash or cream to use to clear my face full of acne?
I used proactive for my teen years and it worked wonders for me. Now I don't even have to use anything but plain white dove for my face. But the proactive worked for the higher hormone activity. The problem is everyones body is different so what might work for me may not work for you. But I have also done research on it and there are all types of natural remedies you can use for blackheads and acne. Just do a google search of ';natural acne cures';. That will give you info on tea tree oil, lemon juice, and some herbs you can use. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment