Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some facewashes or creams that will help clear my face of blemishes?

Please make them inexpensive, and I would prefer them found at Walmart.


THANKS!What are some facewashes or creams that will help clear my face of blemishes?
The Wave!!


I love this thing..it seriously does make your skin softer and clearer after the first use.


Make sure you don't use the pads over and over because the bacteria from your first wash is still on the pad.


http://www.neutrogena.com/ProductsDetail鈥?/a>





Clean and Clear Soft


I use this after I use the wave because it keeps my skin clear in between when I use the wave.


http://www.cleanandclear.com/soft/index.鈥?/a>





**both links have coupons for money off the productsWhat are some facewashes or creams that will help clear my face of blemishes?
I use Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Control Scrub. I think that's the name. You could also buy the lotion and the astringent sold separately. Pretty sure that could be found at Wal-Mart as well. Not over $10.
You can order pads for your face at Avon.com there only 3 bucks.They really help.When your done u will see the actual dirt on your face!Hope this helps!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment