Saturday, June 26, 2010

Acne problem. I've tried creams, pills and injections, but my skin stays smooth and clear. Can you buy acne?

I want some of what you're onAcne problem. I've tried creams, pills and injections, but my skin stays smooth and clear. Can you buy acne?
???





You WANT acne, hmmm, well my science teacher, (back when I was at school) said it dosen't matter how old you are you'll eventually have to go through it, so just be patience, you'll get it sooner or later.Acne problem. I've tried creams, pills and injections, but my skin stays smooth and clear. Can you buy acne?
I believe that doctors can inject animal fat under your skin. This may help. Also, try eating lots of chocolate and don't bathe.





Good luck!
Try e-bay
i see the joke,all these du-@$$'s are like what why would you want that??


well actually they are a little but mostly you,because of the retarded remark???





i know ur jokingbut that is kind of rude, ppl post q's on here for answers,dont waste urs,and others times on these questions like i just did,





and i have some acne and thats kinda rude..
Ha ha now theres an original request! Try rubbing cooking oil on your face and eating lots of crap.
Sorry but can i ask why you want acne. I think that it is great to have clear skin. I would love to have skin like yours and there's you who wants to get rid of it.
Are you asking buy something so you can GET acne? Or something to clear it up. I cannot see why someone would want Acne.
Smoke another one dude.
Why would you want acne? That's very odd! You should consider yourself lucky.
Are you bragging? I think you're full of yourself !!
why would you want acne?
Yes, if u eat a Mac crap meal every day for a while.


then you eat and can get acne for free without buying the pills and creams.


And u can also become obscenely obese too.


Bonus, if u are into that sort of thing.


Oh dont forget the fries on the side.
Idiot.......What should I do?
why do you want acne?
Be a chav and eat 10 bars of chocolate on a daily basis washed down with 5 cans of red bull , should be zitty in no time
eat lots of greasy foods. also i heard eating lots of choclate gives you pimples.
Why would you want to mess up your skin like that? Get real and spend your money on something useful.
um ok
What I do for acne is simple.


Worry way to much about everything.


Don't practice any sort of hygiene.


Eat lots of chocolate. (it is true it dose give zits)
No and unfortunately you can't buy common sense either or I would prescrie you two pills of it and tell you to call your shrink in the morning.
Spread chocolate on your face and leave it on overnight.
OMG can we trade our skin! Why do you want acne, it will just mess up your skin.
Go to sleep with a lot of MAC makeup on!

No comments:

Post a Comment