Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has any1 got any advice tips or any creams i can use to keep my face looking healthy and clear?

so it looks fresh and cleanse 24 7Has any1 got any advice tips or any creams i can use to keep my face looking healthy and clear?
i like ola total effects, it fights the 7 signs of skin aging, and makes your skin feel smooth and looks radiantHas any1 got any advice tips or any creams i can use to keep my face looking healthy and clear?
Biore cream works. Theres many different kinds of it, but its kind of expensive. Also, you can go to bath and body works to get COBigelow theres 2 differnet kinds of face creams, clay, [which i like better] or foam. You can try either one. Its quite expensive too. But, if your looking for cheaper products, you could try April facial scrub, or Clean %26amp; Clear daily pore cleanser. They both work very well too.
I would try Clinique, it's perfume free, so it doesn't irritate your skin, and just really feels great on your skin, whether it's the cleansers, makeup etc. For your lips now I would try Mac, it's really the best.
I found a pretty cool website that gives all sorts of advice on skin care and health. There were a lot of products recommended that I found very reasonable in price and that helped me. Hopefully it'll do the same for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment