Saturday, June 26, 2010

Sir my skin is not fair please advise me any kind or lotion or cream that i should use to clear my face?

Gram Flour (Besan) (Ground Split Grams)





Mix a spoonful or two with just enough water to make a paste, and wash your face with it. It's not the best smelling, but after using it every night for about a month or two, you WILL notice a difference, trust me. You can find it at Indian grocery stores.Sir my skin is not fair please advise me any kind or lotion or cream that i should use to clear my face?
skin problems alot of times are exaserbated by what we eat....making a naturally occurring growth hormone problem,much worst than it somestimes becomes!!!try to stay clear of greasy,oily or sugary foods of a highly refined nature!!!raw vegetable and lightly seasoned foods can be a great help during the ';tough years'; of our youth!!!substitue products like sodas for fruit and grape juices.....a very good juice is that of the white grapes of muscat!!!!less fried foods and more almonds,nuts and seeds like pomegranate.....more yogurt and tahini and humus!!!if all else fails there's a product called ';Proactive'; IN AMERICA that many stars swear by...e.i.britney spears and jessica simpson....if only there was a cream to make them more intelligent!!!but if they look great that can be ';half smart';already........maybe?Sir my skin is not fair please advise me any kind or lotion or cream that i should use to clear my face?
Hi,there is a cream called 'Fair and Lovely'....u can find it most in asian shops...but i am not sure whether it works...but u can give it a try...hope it helps
face wash every day 3 times
The Evian range is really good, specially for sensitive skin. It's cheap, you cann find it in Tesco, Boots...
yes i know wat ';proactive'; it clears ur face lik n 3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment