Saturday, June 26, 2010

PLeAsE HeLp..What are some good creams dat can make my face look brighter or clearer..im dark dats why...?

Please help.........Im not an expert on this issue n am to embarrase to go to a store n ask......i want to make my face look less darker...no make up just face creams.....thanks...........PLeAsE HeLp..What are some good creams dat can make my face look brighter or clearer..im dark dats why...?
Embrace your beautiful darkness! Nothing in this world will make your skin tone completly lighter, but you can do things to brighten yourself up, like for me (and most African American's) when the seasons change, in the summer I tend to be a bit darker and in the winter I lighten up just a little. If you want to clear up your skin tone I suggest using Ambi face cream. It's a fade cream and will definetly give you an even clearer skin tone, it might lighten you up just a little bit which I did experience, and it provides SPF so it protects your face from UV rays when you're out and about. My mom even noticed it, she was like man your face has lightened up! I was like really? lol I've been using it for years. You can get it from like Walmart, Target, like in the facial products aisle (where Clean %26amp; Clear, Neutrogena face wash is, etc)PLeAsE HeLp..What are some good creams dat can make my face look brighter or clearer..im dark dats why...?
Hi i use them for my face to make it lighter because i was diagnose with a skin disorder but my spots went away with using skin bleach.





http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>














http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>














there are more creams but these r the ones i use and they work really really well. my dark spots are gone. I hope everything goes well and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment