Saturday, June 26, 2010

Creams to get Clear/Smooth skin.?

Well to the question i asked like 3 hours ago i couldnt find any of those products.


So what i done was i bought Tea Tree Spot Stick and Tea tree Facial Scrub.


http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/superdrug/invt/81159/81159_l.jpg


http://www.superdrug.com/content/ebiz/superdrug/invt/81132/81132_l.jpg


can anyone tell me how to use these? Which one first and how.


I know you are propably thinking im an idiot but to be honest i have no clue about these things.


Thanks for all your help


Lovee yooz :)Creams to get Clear/Smooth skin.?
neither do iCreams to get Clear/Smooth skin.?
People tend to overuse all these so called facial cleansers that promise a better face. I have never used all those chemicals on mine. I don't wash my face with any soap for that tends to dry out face, even dove. I wash my face with warm water. I don't use cleansers either. Every 3 days ( or less depending on the weather, if its colder or dry) I use a light no fragrance moisturizer (Oil of Olay and store brands) and my face is smooth, clear, and soft, I am 42 with a face that people say I look 20 years younger. I bet if everyone stopped washing their face with soaps (unless you are extremely dirty!!!) and used a no fragrance moisturizer, their skin would look and feel younger. I don't even have to use makeup. I don't need to cover up my face in all that goo. Makeup doesn't make you prettier!
wash hands first.


first use the facial scrub, just a little bit of it.


apply it on your face with soaked fingertips.


do little circles when applying, on your cheeks, nose, forehead..


after 20-30 seconds, wash the product off your face.


don't do peelings everyday, only once a week.


your skin needs to regenerate itself.





you need to buy a facial cream, maybe a cleansing tonic as well. try the same brand as from these you already bought.





the tea tree is good if you have acne's.


apply it with a cotton stick.


with fingertips tap around the acne.


the spot stick comes last, and don't put on much.





cheers.
there will probably be instructions on the package but I would use the facial scrub in the morning and night. If it's a harsh scrub then you would only want to use it once a day. I would use the spot stick at night unless the cream is the same color as your skin because then you could use it whenever and under your make up.
You wash with the scrub, and then you use the spot stick to rub a little on the trouble spots.
Your probably thinking that cream is the answer.





How do tanners get leather soft?





They buff the crap out of it.
It should tell you on the back of the product how to use them :)
you should go to the dermatologist first

No comments:

Post a Comment