Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can i stop using acne creams once my skin is cleared?

iam using clean%26amp;clear acne cream.it is clearing my acne but once my acne is cured should i still continue to use that cream or can i stop using it?Can i stop using acne creams once my skin is cleared?
I would say keep using it because then that prevents it from coming back so i would or switch to the Acne clearing face scrub and use it once a day like when your taking a shower or whatever because thats what i do and once i stopped it came back so i would keep using something if u use it 3 times a day just use it once a day when that happens


Hope This Helps Happy Earthday = ]Can i stop using acne creams once my skin is cleared?
you should still use it but not as often because it will dry your face maybe every other day and instead of twice only once... i wouldn't recommend you to stop using it
keep on using it. If you stop, your skin won't react/clear the next time you start using it. Then you'll have to find a new product that works, and that costs alot of time and money.
I would use the cream only when you need it.
Yes and no. yeah you can, but you still wanna keep your skin clean and hydrated. Acne is caused by dirt and clogged pores, so you want to keep refreshing your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment