Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have a yeast infection that keeps coming back right after I get it cleared up with Miconazole 7 cream.?

Every time I get it cleared up it comes back after a few days. Will my gynecolegist be able to give me something stronger and/or will he recommend me to not take baths any more (I don't like showers! -- I've always taken baths!) I hope he will be able to give me a stronger medicine.I have a yeast infection that keeps coming back right after I get it cleared up with Miconazole 7 cream.?
you have answered your own question. It is likely the tub baths that are causing your problem. All the germs in the water destroy the balance in your vagina and poof, you get a yeast infection. Like it or not, tub baths are unhealthy.I have a yeast infection that keeps coming back right after I get it cleared up with Miconazole 7 cream.?
I have been battling this issue only 3 times in my life. But every time I had it, it got worse and couldn鈥檛 get rid of it unless I got a prescription from my doctor, took the tablets many times鈥?I鈥檝e tried everything.





Finally had a learning experience last week. My Shaklee distributor recommended garlic tablets and I said, heck why not. You鈥檝e got to try this! Instructions and suggestions are on this website http://www.completeproductline.com/webpa鈥?/a> Good luck, and feel well soon.
No baths, stay away from douches, and make sure you change tampons regularly throughout the day.
Maybe it's your diet. I heard several times that stress and loads of sugar in your diet cause yeast infections. Try eating healthy foods and the probiotic acidophilus aids in the protection of yeast infections.
Maybe the Miconazole isn't totally clearing it up. I'm sure there are other antifungals you can use.
Wear Cotton underware.... Synthetic can cause you to have more outbreaks. If you are sexually active maybe your partner also has an yeast infection.





But I would recommend you see your GYN.... Baths do not cause you to have more infections.
Yes, your obgyn will give you one pill to take orally, it's an anti-fungal pill. One is all it takes to remove your infection. I just got the same thing. Go to the dr.
if it keeps coming back it could be something more than a yeast infection...

No comments:

Post a Comment