Monday, December 21, 2009

Can you clear up a yeast infection with a cream?

My doctor prescribed me with cream because I'm a virgin and he apparently didn't want to ';put anything in there.';


So my question is, if i'm only applying it on the opening, but not actually inside, will it cure my yeast infection?Can you clear up a yeast infection with a cream?
Use the cream as prescribed. Medications like that will come with instructions, just follow those. If you are still not sure, ask the pharmacist, they deal with all sorts of awkward questions, so don't worry about asking them. Since the yeast is -inside- of you, applying the cream only to the opening does not sound like it will work. My experience with such remedies required them to be actually inside. It's really important to do it right too, since your infection will not clear up if you don't. And trust me, you want it to go away instead of getting worse.





Besides, putting cream inside you will not affect your virginity. The only thing that changes whether or not you are a virgin is you having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment