Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anybody know of a face cream or cleanse that will help me clear some really annoying bumps that i have?

the cost does not matter, but it would help if you did tell me the cost,the name of the product,and where i could buy it from!Does anybody know of a face cream or cleanse that will help me clear some really annoying bumps that i have?
If it's more dry bumps like I had on my arms, nothing I used worked but plain Vaseline. No matter how expensive it was.Does anybody know of a face cream or cleanse that will help me clear some really annoying bumps that i have?
I love philosophy purity cleanser or kate somerville Detox cleanser.. well kate somerville that have kit out now that call the emergency 9!! cost around 116.. it come with the cleanser, toner, lotion, and clearing mask. worth the money thatn buying every item individually
  • home theater
  • cleanses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment