Friday, December 25, 2009

I have dark spots on my face and want to use fade cream to clear them up If i put fade cream all over my face?

would it make the spots lighter and the rest of my face EVEN lighter. Would it still be lighter than the rest of my faceI have dark spots on my face and want to use fade cream to clear them up If i put fade cream all over my face?
It depends on the cause of the dark spot and the colot of your skin.





I'm African American and get hyperpigmentation (dark spots) on my skin whenever I get breakouts or scars. Using Over the counter skin lighteners containing hydroquinone, after long treatments, will lighten the skin around the mark before it begins to lighten the spot itself. If you have light skin the cream may or may not work on the spot itself.





If the mark is due to a scar or pimple, most over the counter lighteners can have an affect if you use it regularly for anywhere from 2 to 6 months. If its just a spot that showed up for no apparent reason, it might not even be affected by the cream.





I don't discourage the lightening cream but I want you to have realistic expectations of it. It won't lighten only a small spot on your face. If you apply it only to that spot, it will lighten the skin around it first, making it stand out. If you put it all over your face, it will still take a while for the spot in question to lighten.





If you go to a dermatologist, he or she can better determine the cause and the best possible treatment. She might even prescribe a stronger lightener cream since most OTC are only up to 2% hydroquinone. And if you have good insurance, the appointment and part of the prescription cost will be covered. I suggest you look into that if the cream doesn't work how you want.I have dark spots on my face and want to use fade cream to clear them up If i put fade cream all over my face?
Hydoquenone could be the answer. Palmer's fade cream is very good to use on dark spots. I have used it for years with success on fading upcoming dark spots from the sun or break outs.
Most day spas have affordable laser treatments for skin spots. I would check with them before putting a fade cream all over my face.
you can use the black soap and whitening cream to get rid of the dark spots in your face...try diana stalder products and its the best and very effective one..


http://www.freewebs.com/pinaybeautyprodu鈥?/a>
You could have blackheads and they smeared or something
I would suggest to contact a dermatologist. But in my opinion it is possible that the skin on your face can lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment