Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Which one of these is effective to help clear acne, Quinoderm cream or Quinoderm cream 5...?

From experience of using it, which one did you find best help with your acneWhich one of these is effective to help clear acne, Quinoderm cream or Quinoderm cream 5...?
Quinoderm cream 5 contains a substance known as 5-hydroxybenzoic acid. This substance is not in plain Quinoderm. This substance is the leading force in fighting acne, as a result i would use Quinoderm cream 5.Which one of these is effective to help clear acne, Quinoderm cream or Quinoderm cream 5...?
I've never heard of these products, and I thought I've used every product in the world!





I've been using Acne Free for Severe Acne and it works pretty good, but I have acne that accutane will not cure.





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment