Monday, December 21, 2009

What is the best cream i can use to clear my stretch marks?

i have stretch marks all over my tights and i have to clear it cos i want to go to the beach and i cant wear the swim wear i want.What is the best cream i can use to clear my stretch marks?
i've been using body butter from Bath and Body Works and I really think mine have faded so I would recommend thatWhat is the best cream i can use to clear my stretch marks?
You can get creams to lighten them but I do not believe you can get them to completely go away unless you had surgery or something.
Doctors recommend cocoa butter to prevent stretch marks in pregnant women. You might try that on your thighs -- I think that's what you mean, not tights. Anyway, Palmer's brand is pretty good. Be prepared to smell like a chocolate bar, and it is somewhat greasy. Stretch marks fade away eventually, and are usually the result of weight loss. They never disappear entirely, however.
I would recommend Artistry Time Defiance Night Recovery Creme. It's an anti aging creme that increases skins collagen and elastin.
You should try cocoa butter.A lot of ladies use it during and after pregnancy so it could also work for you.You'll never know if you never try!
you can get them lasered off at a skin pro.
Cocoa Butter or Vitamin E oil.
Cocoa Butter is supposed to work wonders, or you can get a scar treatment cream like maderma from walmart.
get coffee beans and grind them in to Palmer's stretch mark lotion and pure vitamin E oil and vigorously rub in your problem areas. they should get better in 2 weeks. I heard vapor rub works too but I have tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment