Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does Tazorac Cream clear skin for good?

Hi, I've been on accutane and it totally cleared my skin. After awhile my acne came back. I asked my doctor if i could go back on it but he said it just would make my skin dry and after my acne would come back. So he prescribed me tazorac cream. He said that since I have been on accutane my skin has changed and that its never going to get as bad as it was. he says that the tazorac should clear me up. Was he right about all this????Does Tazorac Cream clear skin for good?
its a funny thing...yes it clears it up..but its a bi*** about it.. what your doctor prob didnt tell you is that it takes 6-8 weeks to even begin working. within those 6-8 weeks it brings all of your acne out. everything. you will look horrible for those 6-8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment