Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For 3 months old babies dry skin which eucerin is good (clear or white---cream or lotion)?

I always used the cream, it was just a little thicker and seemed to stay on longer.For 3 months old babies dry skin which eucerin is good (clear or white---cream or lotion)?
Whichever works best for your baby. We had to use another type. But make sure you change bath soap(we use Dove) and laundry soap(we use All Free adn Clear) as those are likely causes.For 3 months old babies dry skin which eucerin is good (clear or white---cream or lotion)?
We use the eucerin creamy ~ I've never seen the clear you talk of.


My Dr recommended it for my oldest whose always had exema. Oh and there are generic's out there that work just as good but don't cost as much. I read the labels and they have the same stuff in them, I got my a Wal Mart.
My son has mild eczema and we use aquaphor, which is clear and similar to Vaseline.
Be careful in choosing the safe mode of skin care products especially for young infants. Learn that DRY SKIN problems respond well to self-care measures, such as using moisturizers and avoiding long, hot showers and baths. If you have very dry and scaly skin, your doctor may recommend you use an all-natural cream that contains natural oils that gives soothing and glowing results.





In a more serious skin disease, such as ichthyosis or psoriasis, your doctor may prescribe prescription creams and ointments or other treatments in addition to home care.





Dry skin leads to dermatitis, which causes red, itchy skin. In these cases, treatment may include lotions with natural-oil ingredients. If your skin cracks open, your doctor may prescribe wet dressings with mildly astringent properties to contract your skin and reduce secretions and prevent infection.





I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/ will help you best for more advices, ideas and best treatments for any skin problem like dry skin.
I used the lotion for my son.
Apply home made ghee before giving bath. After bath apply any cold cream.
It really depends on which works best for your baby, I found that with my eczema eucerin did not work for me. Gold Bond lotion works wonders for my skin. Just try different lotions out =
for my daughter we use baby oil gel. we only put it on her every 2-3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment