Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Clean & Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser VS old school NOXZEMA???

When I first got the C%26amp;C (it worked good) but when my husband used he said it seems the same as regular Noxzema. which do you find to be better... or are they basically equal, just priced different? Thanks in advance!!! :)Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser VS old school NOXZEMA???
Noxzema, works for me. Back in the day, I used it and never had F-uped skinned.Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cream Cleanser VS old school NOXZEMA???
I have used Noxema in the past and hated it! It left a film on my skin and caused breakouts. I have never tried the Clean and Clear but I would have to say go with that one!


I dont think they are the same! Clean and Clear to me is beneficial for acne and Noxema is not! Well now days they have Noxema for acne but the old school Noxema you are talkin about, I def didnt like and it caused breakouts
i love clean and clear..but the more i think about they both have the same smell and tingling feeling huh? i never realized that before..
  • viruses
  • cleanses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment