Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?

plz tell me the name of the cream you had used and it gave good result in whitening the sensitive places in our body


give me the name and where can i buy it plzHelp plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?
For me I don't use creams but instead I use vitamins and other beauty products such as soaps and lotions ^^,





I take glutathione for my vitamins and take vitamin C and vitamin E ^^,





for my soaps I use whitening soaps such as Kissa Green Papaya or Black and White soap ^^,





same goes to my lotions ^^,Help plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?
well, it is by nature whether ur imtimate area is dark or light.. for me, u dont have to do anything to whiten those areas because even though ur doing the best out of it, but still, it is in born that ur area is already dark, u cant do anything na to resolve ur problem..


that's quite all for me

No comments:

Post a Comment