Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How can i clear my face of spots? Is there like some cream. I got told i have combination skin BTW.?

Above, and im 15.How can i clear my face of spots? Is there like some cream. I got told i have combination skin BTW.?
you could be allergic to a product you are using, start cutting down on the products you are using eliminating them one by one you must go about 7-9 months without using a certain product and if the spots go away then you know that's what you are allergic to otherwise, make sure you are getting the right amount of vitamins and most creams are not 100% reliable the best thing you can do is ask a dermatologistHow can i clear my face of spots? Is there like some cream. I got told i have combination skin BTW.?
vitamin E and buy some skin whitening cream. also if you have money to spend, go to a dermatologist and ask about a peeling treatment. my cousin had something called a diamond peel done, and now she looks so much better.
Clearasil do quite a decent range of products. There are some double action pads that are really effective.


Hope this helps.
opinyo cream will do the trick
try clear gel

No comments:

Post a Comment