Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Whats the best cream to use for clear skin, that is available from boots?

What is boots? Well what I do is just go to the doctor and he perscribes me for somethingWhats the best cream to use for clear skin, that is available from boots?
Try ';Savers'; they're much cheaper.


I just bought a Garnier face kit thing..i want to see how my face ends up like..


It all depends your skin, if you have any skin conditions or exzma. For me Garnier and Olay are the best...Whats the best cream to use for clear skin, that is available from boots?
Creams are from the past.


I have found these products help me and do very well but they can be dear. Is your self-image worth the investment? Mine was.





http://www.proactivsolution.co.uk/





Good luck
I am in my 70`s and have always used Nivia. I still get complimented on my clear skin.
honestly try the BOTANICS range from boots,they are at mo changing the packaging so alot of the old stock is reduced to half price,so ive bulked up on it at mo!!!!but there moisturiser,and tinted one is great,goes on like a dream!!!try also their BOTANICS PORE PERFECTOR TONER too as a start off base!!hope this helps,also my blokie uses this range too,he wont be happy if he knew id told everybody!!haha!
The Neutrogena deep cleansing and Clear pore ranges are both very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment