Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone tried cream Clean & Clear for oily skin?

Has anyone tried cream Clean %26amp; Clear for oily skin?


Does it helps?Has anyone tried cream Clean %26amp; Clear for oily skin?
It does!





It's great.





I tried like everything on the market and it was best.


and it's quite cheap as well so that's a plus.





I recommend trying the one for sensitive skin because (for some odd reason) it worked better for me.





Try it!


:D








Hope this helped.Has anyone tried cream Clean %26amp; Clear for oily skin?
dude...silvana...you can't really help it! just wash your face a lot with cold water and use any cream that claims to control the oil. they're all the same more or less!
as for me when i tried it pimples started popping out... so it does not really worked for me.... probably it'll have a good effect on you..
I use it, I think it does xx
no

No comments:

Post a Comment