Friday, December 25, 2009

Help plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?

Excuse me if I'll say something that could hurt your sensitivity.


I guess that mother of pearl based cream is the best option.Check it out, %26amp; if + tried.Besides that you are a very beautiful lady %26amp; I`m glad to get intouch w/you.Please send me your feelings back to me:tatorios51@hotmail.comHelp plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?
do sex regularly and apply that serem on ur hidden partHelp plz what is the most efficient cream to whiten and clear intimate area plz?
no need to whiten anything - skin color often varies a bit from part to part. it's normal.
you should verify the reason for the darkening there,is it a recent one?is it a fungal infection?in these cases you can use a antimicrobial cream initially followed by some skin lightening creme like fair n lovely.and dont worry about slight darkening in ur armpits,pubic area its normal to have,because of microbial activity,shaving friction etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment