Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does acne melasma cream can make you skin clear?

i have a brown scars after my pimple healed.


do you think acne melasma cream could help me remove those brown scars and make my skin clear?Does acne melasma cream can make you skin clear?
I use Proactiv for keeping my skin clear. I only buy the lotion by itself now, though, and only put it on at night before bed... And I use a good biore toner... And just a good face wash and scrub in the shower. It keeps my skin very clear. And, for scars you could probably just get a scar lotion or medicine of some kind. I don't know, it's just what I do and would do.Does acne melasma cream can make you skin clear?
o see your dosctor
just wash your face good with lots of soap


and drink lots of water
There are a lot of skin creams out there that promise to get the job done and they leave us disappointed. I have that same problem adn the only thing that work was when I got a facial. My cousins swears by Ambi skin toner/lighter. I hope that works for you if decide to try it. Let me know if it doe's.
go to you dermatologist
idk... how to remove those scars, but proactave is amazing at clearing up acne! it cleared my skin up in like a week, without any scarring.





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment