Friday, December 25, 2009

Does Clean & Clear deep action cream cleanser really work?

Ok so I was wondering if the Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser really work???Does Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser really work?
I used to use it some time ago. It's pretty good.


It didn't do much for acne but it left my skin feeling refreshed and clean. You should try it out!Does Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser really work?
depends on you yourself. first it is skin type and stress levels, because the clean and clear deep action cream cleanser(what a mouthful) isn't designed for your skin, you probably wont have the same results as other people that use it. but it works for me.





dont buy it off of other people testimonials. try a little sample for yourself and see if it works (some beauty stores allow you to take samples), and if it does than buy it. if not than dont.
For me, Clean %26amp; Clear actually burned my skin. It looked like I had a nasty sunburn, and it did NOT ';cleanse'; anything.


Clean and Clear cleansers are garbage.





But who knows? Maybe you'll have a better experience with it.





If you want a great cleanser, try the Neutrogena Wave, it's also great for blackheads.
well it depends to your skin; i mean it won't hurt you to try;


but i know for me, i use clean and clear sensitive foaming facial cleanser,


just to be in the safe side of taking care of your skin if you have sensitive skin.


this will gently remove dirt,oil and make-up.


:]
No one can really give you an answer for sure.......but most products do eventually work over time if you use them for a while..I personally like avenoo. If you want to wash your face just get anything gentle and foaming....not harsh stuff with beads and all that.....i dont think any kind of face wash with beads is recommend not even by a dermatologist
It depends on your skin. my skin is extremely oily and though this cleanser help remove excess oil and dirt for the time being, after only 2hrs or so i felt my skin greasy again. now i use 'biore',its good..





go to cleanandclear.com and read the description of this product, it'll help.
i have using this for years


it works for me
  • home theater
  • cleanses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment