Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is a good acne treatment cream? Pro-active? Clean & clear? what?

Just wondering which one is the best on to use...i dont have a lot of acne but like just wondering..cause i bought a bunch of stupid acne creams and none of them reall worked...so i was wondering which ones are the best.What is a good acne treatment cream? Pro-active? Clean %26amp; clear? what?
I own an acne clinic so I deal with hundreds of cases of acne. It takes using the right products in the right way and more importantly, strengthening your home care routine as your skin adapts to it. You can have the best home care in the world and after a while it won't work. (even ours). And, it usually takes more than one acne product to get it under control.





Proactiv works great for most people for about three weeks and then when their skin adapts, it poops out.





Go to our website where there is a bunch of free information about acne, what not to eat, what ingredients will clog your pores, etc.


www.facerealityacneclinic.com.What is a good acne treatment cream? Pro-active? Clean %26amp; clear? what?
Well I'm a teen too, and i recommend using Klear Action. It really does work! It clears up acne and prevents it too. Its kind of like proactive, but better, not only because its cheaper, but also because it works faster. I have been using it for a while now and it even gives my skin a natural glow. You probably want to buy Pro-active because it's advertised A LOT. Klear action isn't known very well, but it works great! You can buy at a WALGREENS. Oh yeah... and for better results apply it on 2-3 times a day. It might get annoying having to apply it, but it is definitley worth it.
I have heard a lot of people say ProActive works well for them, but it dries my face out terribly. I only use it once every couple days or so and it still dries my face out. I don't really have acne though, so that could be why. Clean %26amp; Clear works well for me. Switching creams frequently can irritate your face, so I would suggest sticking with something for a while before you try something new.
Clean and Clear Pads work sooo good.
Neutrogena is my face wash of choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment