Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Any beauty therapist or tattooist know of a good cover-up cream for tattooes? (youth coming back to haunt me!)

Dermablend, makeup, it's great! Also covers scars, beauty imperfections, hard to just ';rub-off';. By the way, my opinion...tattoos are beautiful, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!Any beauty therapist or tattooist know of a good cover-up cream for tattooes? (youth coming back to haunt me!)
Everyone I know uses a high SPF lotion everydayAny beauty therapist or tattooist know of a good cover-up cream for tattooes? (youth coming back to haunt me!)
I am neither a beautician or a tattoo artist, but I do know that Dermablend *sold in Dillards and other department stores* works wonders. I used it when I got married, to avoid having my tattoo in the pictures. There are several colors to match your skin tone, and if you go to a department store, they will help you match up what your skin tone is. Trust me: It works!
its called natural rain its really good and breaks down your skin cells and thats new ones throgH SO YOU COLOR WILL FADE FASTER AND FASTER!
dermablend its excellent and comes in different shades for different skin tones

No comments:

Post a Comment