Monday, December 21, 2009

Can applying Arbonne progestrone cream on acne clear my face up?

Hi,





You can try it, but that is not what the suggested use. Be very careful not to over use and you may want to review with you doctor 1st.





Suggested Use according to Arbonne's product information is:


1 pump to 2 pumps a day. 2 pumps should be divided between morning and evening. Apply to the soft tissues, such as the chest, inner arms, neck, face, palms of hands, and soles of feet. It is recommended to rotate the application point with each application.





Based on their suggested use, you could apply it to your face every 3rd or 4th application. Keep away from eyes and mouth.





I would suggest using Arbonne's Clear Advantage Acne Cleanser and Lotion or Arbonne's Baby Cleanser and Lotion (very gentle to your skin) while using the Progesterone Cream. The reason for my suggestion is that Arbonne Products DO NOT include Mineral Oil. Mineral oil coats your skin and those types of lotions will not allow your skin to breath or absorb other products as well as a botanically oiled product. Arbonne's products use botanical oils to nourish your skin, not just coat it. They are created to beneficial to you and the other Arbonne products.





Huge thing to remember. Never pay full price for Arbonne Products. If you are not already signed up for what I like to call a Wholesale Client, then do so at the time of your next purchase. 35% Discount!!!





Arbonne allows anyone to sign up to be a consultant. Purchase a little or as much as you want. No purchase requirements! This is like a Sam鈥檚' Club or Costco Membership. You pay $29.00 for the 1st year and $15.00 each year after to renew. The Consultant Discount is 35%!!! Huge Savings. They offer specials each month so your discount could be much larger. Once again No Requirements. You could sign up and never order or order every 4 months. Shop when you like online and have it shipped directly to you or order through your sponsoring consultant.





I hope this helps and I hope it works for you.





Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance.


Feel free to email me - see my profile.





Best Wishes,


Karen


Can applying Arbonne progestrone cream on acne clear my face up?
Different skin types react differently to products. What may work for 1 person may not work for the next. I've heard of someone applying the balancing cream to their face to help clear their acne but it's not something that I personally suggest or recommend. I would be happy to help you customize a skin care regime to help clear your acne. Please feel free to email me.
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment