Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Clearasil Ulta Rapid Action Cream really clear up spots in 3 days? Does it work?

I always seem to get an obvious spot somewhere on my face when I've got a big night coming up, and I can never get concealer or foundation to cover it up very well. Can anyone recommend the best and quickest spot clear-up cream? Not toothpaste though because whenever I use it gets red and sore and often hurts to scrub it off.Does Clearasil Ulta Rapid Action Cream really clear up spots in 3 days? Does it work?
well personally ive never used it, but generally spots tend to clear up within 3 days anyways aslong as u cleanse, tone and moisturise twice aday, and drink lots of water to keep hydrated, as the skin will benefit from it. its worth a try thou as everyones skin is different.Does Clearasil Ulta Rapid Action Cream really clear up spots in 3 days? Does it work?
I suppose it depends on your skin. I bought the Clearasil cream last month for this humongo zit on my nose and it didnt work! it got me so frusterated. didnt even shrink it! but the woman who suggested I buy it said it worked for her. I dont know, I dont trust it.
never used it but heard that its harsh on your skin
honestly if you look at the active ingrediant in ultra rapid it is the exact same thing in the regular, I can guarnatee you it with either be salyic acid or bonzoyl perxoide as the active. and the more benzoyl perxoide does not mean it will clear the zit up any faster. In fact it will probably irratate your skin more.


An inexpensive cure? Aloe Vera gel. It really works.
no its a scam. dip your face in boiling water then into freezing water. Drink lots of water, put a ton of sudocrem on the spot. Dont touch it too often.
not for me it sucked.it actually made it worse
Well i tried it and i know my spot creams lol i've been using several ones for 3 years and i've used pretty much evey cream there is and wash i tried this and by the 3rd day my spots hadn't gone they'd got mor red and violent but that might be just my skin but i would use neutogina visably clear products they've worked for me.
I use the clearasil products and find them very good. Don't use soap to wash your face with, it never helps. Any of the clearasil products would clear up your spot in three days so long as you don't pick or paw your skin. It also prevents you from getting any more. The cream is good though and softens your skin.
Try a dab of Lavender oil or Tea Tree oil, both of these are anti bacterial.
ive never used the stuff, but i doubt anything like that will actually work because it sounds too good to be true. try using just straight rubbing alcohol on it...it is very drying and will clear the pimple up. also be aware that it will dry your skin out, so you will probably want to use a good moisturizer. toothpaste does work, but dont leave it on all night..i usually just leave it on for about 30 minutes. and then wash it off...also, try using rapid clear face wash all the time (2 -3 times a day). I love this face wash because it helps cut down on the oil on your face and keeps pimples from appearing too!
yes it does work, i use at the first sign of a spot, usually a tingling feeling, regular cleansing with clearasil face wash helps to keep skin clear 2
I recently bought this because I was stressing over this huge pimple on my chin, and after reading some promising reviews on it, I decided to give it a try. I applied it to my pimple before I went to bed and the next morning my pimple was half the size of what it was the day before and had dried out as well. No joke. However, I only suggest using it on spots that are particulary bothersome or large. If you put it on little bumps that aren't that bad, it can leave a dark patch on your skin the next day. Otherwise, this cream is great for particularly huge face eruptions!
It did when i first used it,now it does'nt work it made my skin dry and red.I have yet to find a spot cream that actually works all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment