Saturday, December 12, 2009

I need help finding this beauty cream...?

there was this cream i saw on an infomercial once where this older women was putting this body cream on her legs and it make them look really nice. you could put it on your arms and even your face. i forgot what the product was called and cant seem to find it anywhere and of course the moment i want it i dont see it on tv anymore. can anyone help me???I need help finding this beauty cream...?
could it be a 'Dove' product ? thats all i know of ...I need help finding this beauty cream...?
If I were you i would go down to the mall or a known store like HEB ,Wal-Mart or Target and go to the beauty section and try to find the cream .If i were there with you i would have probably found it i am a good searcher.Hopefully this works.Good luck finding it.( :
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment