Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I saw a dermatologist about dark spots on my face and she subscribed a bleaching cream. Doesn't sound right.

Anyone had this problem solved with a bleaching cream? I reseached this cream (can't remember the name) and it is cancer-causing even when used in small amounts!I saw a dermatologist about dark spots on my face and she subscribed a bleaching cream. Doesn't sound right.
I can't understand why a dermatologist would be so far behind as to prescribe a cancer causing bleaching cream. Are you certain that you have the name correct? If so, go back to your dermatologist and tell him/her. They will certainly need to know of this very serious error. I once had large dark freckles all over my face and I used an over the counter facial bleaching cream and it worked wonders. It bleached my freckles out to the point that they were barely noticeable under a bit of foundation. Yes, bleaching creams are very effective....but we sure don't want to mess with any cancer causing agents. Maybe you should even give you dermatologist a call right away, as well. Good luck!I saw a dermatologist about dark spots on my face and she subscribed a bleaching cream. Doesn't sound right.
My mom is using a prescription bleaching cream for her sun spots and her spots went away by 84% after 6 months of use. She stayed out of the sun or wore a large gardening hat and scarf when outside.





She had a blotch that was on both upper cheeks where the sun hits on her face that were obviously darker olive brown than the rest of her skin. It faded quite impressively.





As far a cancer causing, I wouldn't be surprized.





In non prescription commercial sun blocks and commercial skin care products, they all contain cancer causing ingredients... So what should we purchase?





JASON's sun block does not contain cancer causing ingredients.





If anyone wants to know what that cancer causing ingredient is in commercial skin care, its called ';Parabens'; or ';Methyl Parabens';





They increase the aging of your skin by up to three times when the UV Rays of the sun hit your skin with the skin product rubbed in.





Thus, what you think is anti aging or blocking the UV Rays is actually aging you or causing oxidative stress, which oxidation is cancer causing.





What products don't have parabins or methal parabins?





Jason's skin care products or any Whole Foods market or Wild Oats market or VIP Discounts or any health food store that carries natural skin care lines and shampoo products that won't kill you.





A high end skin care line for those who want to reverse the aging process can learn more here: http://www.hydratedskin.com Because skin care products that you ';think'; are anti aging are actually causing sun spots and blotchy allergies to the sun.





My invitation to message me is always open to discuss cutting edge information about health.
Go and see an other dermatologist. They can recommend treatment that can help you. Creams may help but I would think lazier treatment is clearly Superior.

No comments:

Post a Comment