Saturday, December 12, 2009

Nivea, natural beauty, cream. ALLERGIC REACTION? should i got hospital?

i have just tried out this new cream, and moments later my hands started to itch then my face went blotchy and now my entire upper body is red and very itchy,i also feel hot and cold and im quite shakey. I HAVE ONLY APPLIED IT TO MY FACE!!!. What should i do???Nivea, natural beauty, cream. ALLERGIC REACTION? should i got hospital?
Sure, they can give you something that will help it. I've had allergic reactions to proactiv, and they gave me a topical cream to help. Take the cream with you to the doctor.Nivea, natural beauty, cream. ALLERGIC REACTION? should i got hospital?
If your airway is ok (if you aren't having trouble breathing), then the blotches will eventually fade. Antihistamines will help the rash %26amp; itching go down.





If you feel your throat, mouth or chest getting tight or you have any trouble breathing- get to A%26amp;E immediately!
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment