Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is a poll what beauty cream is better Fair&white or Makari?

The two products that I have found are Makari skincare and Fair%26amp;white. I want to know what creams are the most effective for skin discolorations. I heard that fair%26amp;white makes you look too light. And makari is for evening black marks. If you use either of these products let me know your experience with each one. I need this study poll for a research paper about beauty for college. I'm not doing this because of my skin color by the way I love mine!!! I just want to know why you use it and how effective it is on your skin. If you would like to do this in private e-mail me.This is a poll what beauty cream is better Fair%26amp;white or Makari?
Cool place for everone, take a look http://talk.mybuny.com/
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment