Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beauty- hair removal cream???

Can anyone recommend a good hair remover cream for the legs please?





I have really sensitive skin but hate waxing and shaving. I tried Immac and Veet and it made me have a terrible rash and made me red and sore for a week.





Does anyone know of a decent one for extra sensitive skin?





Thanks x xBeauty- hair removal cream???
Nair is good. I'm sensitive too, I used to use it on my arms but now I find waxing is more worth the hassle.





ToushkaBeauty- hair removal cream???
I think this is the best hair removing cream...








%26gt;%26gt;Veet%26lt;%26lt;








Buy the one with ALOE VERA so that your skin will still be smooth after you apply it...





It is also easy to use and easy to clean up Its not harmful to your skin and will not cause any damage to your hair when it started to grow...And its not expensive...





most importantly it does not hurt when you remove the hair....











I think is is available in all leading drug stores.....











:-)
i like veet which is very best and preffered.after this is best to wax ur legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment