Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anybody know how to get beauty marks removed? Like cream or something? Please not surgery.?

Spray them with liquid nitrogen.





It hurts for only a few seconds, and the birthmark falls off after two or three weeks.





.Does anybody know how to get beauty marks removed? Like cream or something? Please not surgery.?
Beauty marks, like a small mole or something?





1. Well, you can try bleaching cream, BUT I must tell you to PLEASE try a patch test on the skin before trying it out.





I never did this and I put it on my old scars on my face, next morning, ALL of those marks on my skin were BURNED!





It took about two months or so to heal my skin back :(











2. And...just makeup I guess.





3. Also, try to research your question online, there's probably new, cheap, and safe products out on the shelves that you can try out.





Good Luck :)Does anybody know how to get beauty marks removed? Like cream or something? Please not surgery.?
well it depends if they are just a darker spot in your skin then i mean do a little darker on the foundation and cover it up but if its a mole or some thing just get used to it and be proud that you have a beauty mark cuz sum ppl dont get so lucky so be thank ful and good luck gurly!!* sami*
I don't think u have 2 do the surgery route, but a dermatologist has many ways to remove it, not fun, but no surgery. Beauty marks r nice %26amp; unique though unless they r in a problem spot so no worries. :0)
sry but surgery's the only opt. But leave the beauty mark, it makes you look unique! Cindy Crawford has one, and refused to get it removed even though her modeling agency was pounding her on it. I used to want to get mine removed, but now I realized that it makes me look different in a good way. Oh by the way, surgery will leave a small scar kinda like an acne scar, but bigger.
when i had gotten stiches on my finger i used scar zone..it's a cream and it works great u can buy it at ur grocery store...
i don;t think there's any other way expect surgery.


take my advice and go for surgery.
im sorry to say that there are no creams or anything to my knowledge to get a beauty mark to go away the only thing is surgery i had it done too its not scary and the only thing that hurts is the needle for the numbing stuff which isnt even that bad plus you cant run or jump for ten days (well that was for me it all depends on the doctor) and the scar afterwards so if you dont mind a scar then then the best thing to do is get the surgery its no biggie and i feel tons better wearing a bathing suit in public now then i did when i had the beauty mark now i dont have to wear board shorts i can wear cuter shorts
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment