Monday, December 21, 2009

Aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser for acne prone skin?

Is this cleanser good?


I have clogged pores on my for head and black heads and stuff and I am looking for a cleanser I can use morning and night.Aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser for acne prone skin?
i think natural things are good, like i haven't used that before but i always use deliziosos natural strawberry and black currant roaming facial cleansers, ( love them both!) and they really help unclog pores and stuff. well i think its ok to use, sconce ive heared good stuff about it, but i go with natural!Aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser for acne prone skin?
first off,proactive is scam, it just made my acne worse so I wouldn't recommend you to use it. Instead drink a lot of water. also I'm using a cheap remedy which is helping me a lot to remove my face severe acne. I found it from this blog: http://finallyigotridofacne.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


hope this helps
I have that. It depends on your skin, but it hardly gets rid of acne. =]


I would recommend skin ID, it is expensive, but it works.
I imagine so, I love aveeno, all of the stuff works great.
I actually use this stuff and also my sister and it works for her but not me. i think it's because she has dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment