Monday, December 21, 2009

Will anti fungal cream clear up & get rid of and infected/ingrown toe nail. If so how long will it take?

I have an infected toe which stated off as an ingrown toenail. I use anti fungal cream but as i dont use it regularly i dont know if that's why its not clearing up. I am going on holiday soon and i want to get rid of it. Will this cream work or does anyone have any other ideas..Will anti fungal cream clear up %26amp; get rid of and infected/ingrown toe nail. If so how long will it take?
The only way to get rid of an infected/ingrown toenail is with antibiotics and the removal of the ingrown part. You need to see a doctor, before it get any worse. A doctor will know what treatment will be best for you.Will anti fungal cream clear up %26amp; get rid of and infected/ingrown toe nail. If so how long will it take?
I think what you need to use is a antibiotic ointment or cream.I would suggest that you call a pharmacy and talk to them and ask them what they would recommend.
Topical cream/ointment, to my experience, is not a cure. I hear the oral anti-fungals have better outcome. You will have to see some kind of provider for the Rx.

No comments:

Post a Comment