Monday, December 21, 2009

What's the best zit cream? Clean & Clear, Clearisal, Proactiv, ect?

I get an occasional zit but I'd like something to put on my face every night to keep them away. Any suggestions?What's the best zit cream? Clean %26amp; Clear, Clearisal, Proactiv, ect?
proactiv is good, but clean and clear is better. studies proves that 100% of people that uses it had perfect results. try it, theres nothin to lose!! but u can try clearisal and proactiv because some creams r not for everyone.What's the best zit cream? Clean %26amp; Clear, Clearisal, Proactiv, ect?
I would say that with an occasional zit you shouldn't waste money on Proactive as it is expensive (but it does work).





I suggest looking for an overnight treatment at your local drugstore. And continue washing your face every morning and night to keep the zits away! Be sure to use moisturizer too (many people think it will give you zits but this is not true...it replenishes the moisture lost during washing and actually helps prevent the extra oil your skin will create!)
None you have listed sorry! Read labels please!!! If you want a product that won't harm your skin and will leave it looking its very best use a product made to do just this. Arbonne not-so-basic is what your looking for in a skin care regiment, it has all you need. This is a 28 year old product line that has proven results in less than 3 days because it is the only product on the market today that is made to work with the skins navagational system to cleanse and purify the skin and put the natural ph balance back into our skin. Click on the link provided and get yourself the best and use it twice a day for the best results your looking for also you can save money details on site and you will want to share your great skin with friends and family because they will notice and so will you the difference a great skin careline is all about. pure safe botanical ingredients for the greatest overall results
The Pureness line by Shiseido.


They have a blemish clearing gel that works wonders.


It takes down the swelling and the redness, and minimizes scarring. The pureness line was created for blemish-prone skin.


I bought it for my brother when he was breaking out, and it really fixed his skin. I also use it. They have a really nice cleanser, and an oil-free moisturizer that are made just for oily and blemish-prone skin. They also have a cleansing brush which has angled bristles to clean out pores. I go to Macy's in the Willow Grove Mall to get mine, and they always have it in stock. I've bought a lot of different products for my skin and my brother's, but this is the only thing that ever really solved the problem.
I have my father's skin so I don't usually have zits. I heard Proactiv is one of the better creams, but do NOT use Noxima. I didn't have any zits until I started using it. My mom had the same results. I have tanish skin and my mom has pale. So I recommend Proactiv
i use proactive :)


i also use clean and clear daily moisturizer every day.
Proactiv is the best!
honestly, i put some white tooth paste on it before i go to bed and it drys it out....screw using up all ur money

No comments:

Post a Comment