Monday, December 21, 2009

Does Clean & Clear deep action cream cleanser good for acne ?

I dont know if it is good for acne but it is a good daily facial cleanser I use it maybe three times a week once at night and once in the morning and my face feels fresh. You may need to see a dermotoligist if you feel very strongly about acne I dont think over the counter products are the best way to go for first treatments. You did not mention your age or skin type so those are also determining factors but remember you said it best and may have answered or considered another remedy because Clean %26amp; Clear Deep Action Cleanser is good for CLEANSING.Does Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser good for acne ?
Benzoyl Peroxide along with Tetracycline is the only cure I know of. Ask your doctor and find out. Over the counter things do not work at all. You need a prescription.Does Clean %26amp; Clear deep action cream cleanser good for acne ?
Proactive works the best out of anything over the counter........


quite honestly its the ones thing that ever worked for me.


That stuff the doctors give you sux bum bum
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment