Monday, December 21, 2009

Is there ANY way to have a clean face (no acne) without using any proactive or clear skin cream or whatever? I?

like maybe washing it a lot or putting hot rags on it. I don't want to use expensive make-ups or face cleansers or creams.Is there ANY way to have a clean face (no acne) without using any proactive or clear skin cream or whatever? I?
Apply tea tree oil to the area several times each day. Some research indicates that tea tree oil is just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, the number one over-the-counter acne treatment.Is there ANY way to have a clean face (no acne) without using any proactive or clear skin cream or whatever? I?
Try Mario badescu you can get free samples from there site then if you like it you can buy their products. Water hot or cold won't get rid of the oil and dirt that's why there is soap in the first place.


Sorry I wish it would work but hey Mario works great!
  • home theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment