Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I use my Clean n Clear deep action cream cleanser? Plz help!?

ok I bought clean n clear deep action cream cleanser from Walmart yesterday but how I use it? I know the instructions are on it but like before I use it am I suppose to wash my face or something??? And when I put it all over my face how long do I wait till I rinse it with water?


Please give me the correct instructions on how to use it!!!How do I use my Clean n Clear deep action cream cleanser? Plz help!?
I have been using it for about 6 months and it works very well. What I do is I use it in the shower so that the steam opens my pores and I just rinse my face with water, rub the cream on, leave it on for about 2-3 minutes while I wash, shampoo, condition, shave, etc. and then I just wash it off and when I get out of the shower I pat my face dry. It works well for me! Good luck! And if you have flaky skin, I also use the Clean and Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub about twice a week.How do I use my Clean n Clear deep action cream cleanser? Plz help!?
I have that stuff! I really like it. What I do is:





Rub in the cream, like a moisturizer,


Then I brush my teeth..so probably leave it on for 2 minutes or so,


then rinse off!





Hope this helps!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment