Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Anyone please tell me can i use ponds white beauty pinkish white glow lightening cream for oily skin problems?

I wouldn't use that product if you have oily skin most of the time. I have normal to dry and sometimes I feel like the ponds moisturizer I use makes my skin feel slightly oily. I love the smell and for the most part it's been a great product for me, but I know if I had oily skin I wouldn't be able to use it.





if you're looking for a lightening cream, I suggest looking at Shiseido, it's a bit pricier but it's good for most skin types. And you can get samples at their counter at Macy's or Nordstroms before you commit..which is great.Anyone please tell me can i use ponds white beauty pinkish white glow lightening cream for oily skin problems?
if you have oily skin use a good cleanser and exfoilate every week..use some oil control mask and use a toner ! I guess you can use tht but you should treat tht oily skin first.Anyone please tell me can i use ponds white beauty pinkish white glow lightening cream for oily skin problems?
oily skin is good. scrape it off and save it in a jar. its good for fryin chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment