Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Beauty Care What is the best eye, face, and/or lip creams you have ever used?

I am curious to know what would you recommend? I am looking for an eye cream (for slight wrinkles around and under), a face cream (for tone and moisture), and a lip moisturizer/enhancer. I am not able to afford the really pricey stuff, just products I can buy in a local store. I love to learn random beauty techinques that people do that's ';just their own'; too. :) Thanks for your time!!Beauty Care What is the best eye, face, and/or lip creams you have ever used?
Well I don't know if my reccomendations will be of any use to you because I have oily skin (dont know what skin type you have, so it may not be beneficial). But anyways, for eye creams, I use Mary Kay's Firming Eye Cream (around $40 or somethingm - but it lasts forever, I've had mine for about 2 years now and I use it almost every night) because I want that area moisturized.


For facial moisturizer,I use Mary Kay's Time Wise face moisturizer for Oily-Combo skin types ($35 or so - again, it lasts forever). For lip balm, I switch back and forth between Victoria's secret Beauty Rush lip balm ($7.50) and Mary Kay's Satin Lips lip balm ($10 I think). Sorry if my reccomendations are out of your price range, but really, they last so long, you end up saving the money.Beauty Care What is the best eye, face, and/or lip creams you have ever used?
clinique makes a great face cream, it comes in a yellow bottle and is not TOO expensive around 20-30 dollars. Lancome makes a good eye cream its called something is french but thats around 36 dollars. lip enhancers I would use sally hansons lip plumper..it really works and is only about 6 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment