Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can a dermatologist prescribe a cream/lotion to dissolve or get rid of a soft cyst on top of head?

I am worried because I don't want it to turn into a big deal with surgical procedures and was hoping that a dermatologist can do something, rather than a surgeon. Also, is there anything I can do as a home remedy in the meantime? It is about the size of a dime and at the top of my scalp. Thanks!Can a dermatologist prescribe a cream/lotion to dissolve or get rid of a soft cyst on top of head?
No but the dermatologist can cut it out/off. I had a friend who had one on top of his head and he went to a dermatologist and they cut it out in a simple visit. They numbed the area and cut it out. But you have to go to a dermatologist that does surgery, some dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment