Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Can i use pond's white beauty detox cream with acne treatments?

for acne i use benzoyl peroxide, clindamycin and tretinoin. is it too much for my skin if i use the pond's cream? i mean, i've read that too many skin products is not good for the skin and there is a chance that some active ingredients might have adverse reactions if i use them together. truth be told, i don't want to use the acne treatment anymore but my mother insists that i use it...T_T





so, any dermatologists out there who can answer this question? thanks in advance!Can i use pond's white beauty detox cream with acne treatments?
YOU SHOULD NEVER USE BENZOYL PEROXIDE WITH CLINDAMYCIN AND TRETINOIN! Is it any wonder your skin is reacting harshly? No, lol.





Pond's cream isn't as effective--it will likely have a drying effect on your skin, which will leave it feeling tight and inelastic. You should simply use a soap: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula, Cream Soap Bar with Vitamin E.





And in actuality, it'd probably be your best interest to use only your prescribed products, for using anything along may cause irreversible damage.Can i use pond's white beauty detox cream with acne treatments?
You can can get rid of your acne in a more natural way and believe me you should never use more than one cream at a time. I thought it would make my acne go away faster but I was so wrong it only made it worse. You better drink lots of water and try not to stress too much about it as stress if known to make acne worse. Also acne goes away pretty fast when you know how to get rid of body toxins. I used this method and has been acne free since then http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a> You can try it if you like.


Good Luck
Hi..





I am a beauty therapist.





No you should not use ponds cream with anything else you are using as it will cause a reaction.





Its bad enough you are using three already as the ingredients will miz an cause a reaction.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment