Saturday, December 12, 2009

Garnier Light cream or Pond's White Beauty Lightening Cream?

which one should i use? which is more effective %26amp; safe?


im an indianGarnier Light cream or Pond's White Beauty Lightening Cream?
every product is trial and error


use what suits youGarnier Light cream or Pond's White Beauty Lightening Cream?
some trials can be harmful Report Abuse

I've tried Garnier light cream along with the cleanser and let me tell you, they DID nothing! I saw absolutely NO difference at all and that's after 1 1/2 jar of the cream and a tube of the cleanser! And I'm not even an indian.
Gariner light cream or pond's white beauty lightening cream - it depend upon on ur face . first try any one and if that cream is suit one ur face u can regularly use that cream on ur face ok.


bye bye have a nice day.
I think Garnier is better as my sister uses it and told me so, she claims it to be very effective also.
garnier for oily skin type and ponds for dry or combination but ponds works 40 below women


none for sensitive
garnier light is more safe and effective....





it is suggested by most of the experts
Garnier Light cream IS THE BEST. I'M USING IT FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND IT REALLY WORKS VERY WEL.
GARNIER LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ponds because it make you shinier
i hv been using ponds... its effective,,, n i dun evn gt tan at all.... n i rillliii love da shine... touch wood :)

1 comment: