Saturday, December 12, 2009

How many bottles of sallys beauty supply hair dye cream do you need for long hair?

u see i have died my hair black and i want to change it for jr high and my hair is like middle to my back and it is like thick and how many bottles of it do i need i only have like 10 bucks.How many bottles of sallys beauty supply hair dye cream do you need for long hair?
If your hair is black, Your going to need Bleach, before you can color your hair, and Developer too...But get 2 boxes should be enough.How many bottles of sallys beauty supply hair dye cream do you need for long hair?
u should need only one, there's plenty of it in the little tube. my hair is thick and long and i've never needed more than one.





my hair is naturally black and i only needed one bottle...you don't need bleach if you get it from sally's. they make a dye called 'for dark hair' so you don't have to bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment