Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am going for an acne treatment and the dermatologist has told me strictly for not using any sort of creams?

i am going in with an acne treatment and the dermatologist has told me strictly for not using any sort of creams and makeup on my skin except the powder.i hav an important occasion to attend and i dont wanna look like out of the bed kind .........plz let me knw wht kind of makeup i should use then and some tips too........plz help.........its urgent!!!!!!!!!!!I am going for an acne treatment and the dermatologist has told me strictly for not using any sort of creams?
Aveda Dual base. It is a powder foundation and has amazing coverage. It is easy to use and quick. It is all natural too.I am going for an acne treatment and the dermatologist has told me strictly for not using any sort of creams?
Neutrogen skin clearing line.... It has foundation, powder and concealer if your interested. It has helped me minimize my blemishes and new pimples. I am in love w/ the product.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:/Acne cure/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com
cover ur face with a mask!!! or go looking like a japanese person and keep a fan in front of ur face
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
Try mineral foundation. It is light but covers well and is powder form. It is also good for your skin.





puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment