Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I just went to a Dermatologist now, She gave me Acne gel, Cream, Sunblock and Soap for Oily skin?

I just went to a Dermatologist now, She gave me Acne gel, Cream, Sunblock and Soap for Oily skin, I think its effective guys right? tell me .. I've heard that, that dermatologist I visit is famous in our city, I'm from Philippines guys.I just went to a Dermatologist now, She gave me Acne gel, Cream, Sunblock and Soap for Oily skin?
If thats the one who used to be in the US, Dr. Vicki Belo, shes the bomb. She used to have a practice in Jersey. If that's not her, and you're not comfortable, go to her.I just went to a Dermatologist now, She gave me Acne gel, Cream, Sunblock and Soap for Oily skin?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots,h鈥?issues n


other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and other skin problems
yup.. put it on three times a day yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment